Introduction. Nearly all REAL50 Group Crowdfunding campaigns are accurate and funds are delivered and used for their stated purpose. In the rare occurrence of misuse, the REAL50 Group Crowdfunding Guarantee (the “Guarantee” or “Policy”) ensures that "deactivation of an account will occur" if campaign funds are not delivered to the intended beneficiary or donors are misled by a campaign organizer or beneficiary. Most conflicts are not actual misuses of the REAL50 Group Crowdfunding Platform, and campaign organizers work to answer questions and resolve donors’ and beneficiaries’ concerns quickly. But if your concern is not sufficiently addressed, then we are here to block the campaign account.
For Donors When Donor donate to a Covered Campaign and the campaign organizer or beneficiary (if one exists) of the Covered Campaign commits a Misuse. “Misuse” means any of the following:
1. The campaign organizer does not deliver funds to the Intended Beneficiary (as defined below);
2. The campaign’s content is inaccurate with respect to a material fact about the campaign organizer, beneficiary, or campaign that would induce a reasonable donor to donate to the campaign; and the campaign organizer or beneficiary is formally charged with a crime directly related to their actions, omissions, and/or misrepresentations made by that individual in the campaign.
In the event of a Misuse, as determined in our sole discretion, we agree to block campaign and restrict the organizer.
All resolutions are decided by REAL50 Group Crowdfunding in our sole discretion, and all of our determinations are final.
Donor Exclusions. The following reasons for a restriction of organizer or removal of the campaign are excluded and not covered by this Policy:
1. Seeking a refund for your donation to your own campaign;
3. A personal disagreement with or dislike of the campaign organizer or beneficiary;
4. Disagreement with how a campaign organizer or beneficiary uses funds raised in excess of the stated campaign goal at the time of your donation;
5. Disagreement over the payment instrument or means by which the campaign organizer or Intended Beneficiary will receive the campaign funds;
6. Disagreement with REAL50 Group Crowdfunding for any reason; or any reason not based on the honestly-held belief based on presentable information that a Misuse has occurred.
For Beneficiaries. You may qualify for a contribution from REAL50 Group Crowdfunding when you are the Intended Beneficiary of a Covered Campaign, a Misuse occurs whereby the campaign organizer fails to deliver to you the funds raised by the Covered Campaign, and no exclusion exists as described below.
In the event of a Misuse, as determined in our sole discretion, we agree to block the organizer and stop campaign funding. All resolutions are decided by REAL50 Group Crowdfunding in our sole discretion, and all of our determinations are final.
Beneficiary Exclusions. The following situations are excluded and do not give rise to benefits under this Policy:
1. Not receiving funds due to garnishment or other withholding or transfer of campaign funds under a court or other legal order;
2. REAL50 Group Crowdfunding’s decision to designate a different person as the Intended Beneficiary for benefits under this Policy;
3. Disagreement over the payment instrument or channel in which you will receive your funds (for example, a trust or college savings plan instead of cash, or a check instead of electronic bank transfer);
4. You agree to fully cooperate with any investigation by REAL50 Group Crowdfunding or a law enforcement authority; and. You agree to notify REAL50 Group Crowdfunding if at any time you receive any communication or funds from the campaign organizer.
No Assignment or Insurance or Warranty. This Policy is not intended to constitute an offer to ensure, does not constitute insurance or an insurance contract, does not take the place of insurance obtained or obtainable by you, and you have not paid any premium in respect of the Policy. The benefits provided under this Policy are not assignable or transferable by you. This Policy is not a warranty against fraud or any other misuse of the Platform. We encourage you to donate only to campaign organizers and beneficiaries you know and trust.
Modification or Termination. REAL50 Group Crowdfunding reserves the right to modify or terminate this Policy, at any time, in its sole discretion, and without prior notice. If we modify this Policy, we will post the modification on the REAL50 Group Crowdfunding website or provide you with notice of the modification and we will continue to process all claims made prior to the effective date of the modification.
Entire Agreement and Definitions. This Policy constitutes the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between REAL50 Group Crowdfunding and you regarding the subject matter herein and supersedes and replaces any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between REAL50 Group Crowdfunding and you regarding your ability to claim or qualify for a refund or payment from REAL50 Group Crowdfunding.
Questions. If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us.
1 “Covered Campaign” means active campaigns in good standing
2 “Intended Beneficiary” means an individual (not organization) other than the campaign organizer clearly identified in the campaign’s content and understood by a reasonable donor to be the intended recipient of the campaign funds.